The Paramedic Chiefs of Canada is looking for fresh, new photographs to use for its website and promotional materials.
Do you have photographs of your Paramedic Service in action and which you would like to share?
If so, please send your photos to us and they could be included in a slideshow to be showcased at the 2017 Paramedic Chiefs of Canada Conference!
Photos must be based on one of the following criteria:
1. Community Spirit
Photo of your service participating in community-minded activities such as parades, fundraisers, meal programs, community fairs, or any other activity where your service has rallied to provide support.
Photo of your service members performing a task with members of their same team or members of other teams with the purpose being to achieve a common goal.
3. Agency Department
Photo of one or more members of your team, either posed or candid, doing something that does not fall within the description of the previous two categories.
Photos are required in a: JPG (JPEG), PNG, GIF, or Tiff format and a resolution of at least 4,256 x 2,848 pixels (approximately 12 MP).
- Entries are to be digital photographs and submitted electronically. For each photo submitted;
- You must identify the category in which you wish to enter the photo (see below),
- You must identify the following
- Identify the file name you’re going to be referring to,
- the names of those in the photo,
- the name of the photographer,
- where the photo was taken,
- the name of the service and the date the photo was taken.
Please send the above information to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 4:00 pm EST, May 1st, 2017.
- Upload your entries and digitally agree the release below by 4:00 pm EST, May 1st, 2017. Photos submitted must be a high-resolution file suitable for print reproduction.
A panel will determine one first place winner from each category. Each winner will be awarded a Paramedic Chiefs of Canada gift basket. Participants must abide by the PCC Photo Contest Rules.