Why become a PCC member?
PCC provides value-added member services to develop and promote the emergency medical management profession in Canada
PCC provides industry representation to national and international groups
PCC supports and promotes Paramedic leadership development
ANNUAL LEADERSHIP SUMMIT
Annual leadership summits set the stage for the future direction of Paramedic services in Canada. In addition to attending the leadership summit sessions, listening to a dynamic keynote and plenary speaker, you will have the opportunity to meet with industry partners, network with colleagues, and engage in dialogue with subject matter experts.
- National Discussion Groups that allow PCC members to share information via teleconference on an issue or topic of current interest.
- Comprehensive Paramedic Cross-Service Survey that will allow members to compare their service and delivery model with other services.
- National Major Event Alert Group to provide the necessary infrastructure that could quickly bring together tier 1 members by teleconference to share intelligence when a major event occurs that would effect, stress, or compromise the integrity of emergency medical services.
- Leadership and management development workshops.
- Online archive of Paramedic literature, case studies, policies and more.
- Website – Access to our members only section containing information on the activities of our association, virtual library, networking opportunities, upcoming events.
- Annual Leadership Summit – Special member rates to attend the annual Leadership Summit, as well as access to speaker information and presentations posted on the Leadership Summit website.
- Early Notice – about upcoming events, such as professional development workshops and special events.
- Subscription to our LISTSERV – a platform for our members to immediately share information, pose questions to other EMS leaders, and communicate on a timely basis with PCC members across the country.
(Click here to download our brochure.)